Call for action at Obama 2012 offices nationwide Sept. 6th during DNC
Organizing a Sep 6 event for Bradley Manning at an Obama campaign office in your area? Here is a list of resources to help!
- A flyer explaining why President Obama must free Bradley in order to live up to campaign promises.
- The letter that veterans demanded be sent to Obama’s central campaign office during their August 16th action.
- A contact page you can use to find other local organizations to co-organize and attend events.
- Search for the nearest Obama campaign office.
- The petition by which people can send a letter to military generals AND sign up to receive more campaign information.
- A website for registering your event where others around the country can search for it. You can also post details and RSVP on facebook.
- The contact e-mail for advice organizing and help promoting your event: [email protected]
- The contact e-mail for soliciting traditional and online media attention before and after your event: [email protected] (Please remember to take photos!)
- A place to request materials like posters and stickers from our online store: [email protected]
And finally, click here to read more about the August 16th actions. Whether you want to hear more about how the Oakland veterans successfully organized their occupation of Obama’s office, or you plan on putting together a less risky action, you can contact our organizer at [email protected] for ideas.